Cruise to Sydney and return from Melbourne in January 2016
Grab a friend and join Danielle Storey
on this remarkable kick-start-2016 opportunity
If you are a business owner, or busy working person who wants to get more out of a new year than ever before then this will be the relaxation AND motivation event of the year. Danielle Storey will host an intimate group of individuals over 4 days to motivate and inspire them to create practical and practice-able systems to carry them through the year.
P&O’s Pacific Jewel have allocated private use of The Dome for sessions that will inspire and engage you like never before. As well, you can kick up your heels to enjoy all the delights the Jewel has to offer over 4 fun filled nights.
Rouse a friend or partner and bring them along to enjoy the cruise or to join in on the sessions if you wish. Departure is 9pm on Sunday 24th January and return is early morning 28 January.
As well as cruising and relaxing – what is included:
Education & sessions with Danielle Storey:
- Participate in daily meditation exercises for busy people to carry you through the year | Practice at least 20 ways to meditate over the four days.
- Create a Letter of Intention for 2016 to gain Clarity and Conviction
- Confirm your Annual Theme
- Create a Networking and Follow Up Plan for 2016 to grow relationships
- Create your own Love Self Blueprint to protect and lay the foundations for great relationships
- All workbooks included
- And much more including personalised attention to create the year you desire.
- All meals in the silver-service main restaurants, food courts and daytime grills
- Daytime activities, including the sports court, whirlpool spas, pools and fully equipped gym
- Evening entertainment featuring live comedy, theatre, nightclubs and cinema
- There’s no better way to take in the excitement and spectacle of Australia Day than onboard with us in Sydney Harbour.
You’ll be front and centre for the evening’s extravagant fireworks display, leaving you with memories that will last a lifetime.
- Choose from surprisingly affordable balcony rooms or great value interior rooms
- Bring the family if you wish, family rooms available and kids activities all day long
- There are only limited single rooms available, first in first served
- After dark, get ready for live music, theme nights, movies on the Big Screen and stage spectaculars. When the sun goes down it’s show time, no tickets required!
- There are more than 60 onboard activities daily so no matter how much (or how little) you want to pack into your holiday we’ve got just what you’re after!
What’s not included:
- Transport to the dock in Melbourne
- Alcoholic drinks and barista coffee (Basic tea and coffee available all day long)
Download the Agenda today (right click and save images as) or download the pdf from Dropbox here:
Prices are for fares paid in full. Payment plans are available. See below.
Itinerary: Melbourne – At Sea – Sydney – At Sea – Melbourne
Costs: Twin Share – Inside = $1279 per person
Twin Share – Ocean View = $1340 per person
Twin Share – Balcony = $1759 per person
Single Share – Inside = $2510 per person
Single Share – Ocean View = $2660 per person
Single Share – Balcony = $3510 per person
(please note there are very few single share rooms and will be allocated as first in first paid)
Full Payment required by:
Cancellation policy is no penalty up to 181 days prior to departure (26 July 2015). After this date, they will forfeit their deposit. From 121 Days prior to departure (25 September 2015), you will be charged on 80% of the confirmed booking. From 8 November 2015, you will be charged 85% of the confirmed booking. From 24 December, you will be charged 95% of the confirmed booking. Any cancellations after this will result in being charged 100% of the confirmed booking.
This cancellation policy is set by P&O Cruises and is non-negotiable.
Payment plans available
Pay in 3 x installments, July 1, September 1, December 1
Please enquire with Danielle about the installment payment prices.
For more information on the education and sessions please call Danielle Storey 0408 372 431
For more information about the cruise please call: